"Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no-oh dear.”
- Touch Too Much: My muse’s entire body is an erogenous zone. The gentlest tap will make them want to collapse with ecstasy.
- Sweet Nothings: My muse can only speak in a soft, sexy growl.
- Dirty Talk: My muse is hearing voices, and they’re saying everything they want to hear.
- Razor’s Edge: My muse will be stuck right on the edge of orgasm but unable to bring themselves over.
- Button Box: Another muse (both mun’s must consent) has a remote control that can make my muse orgasm on command.
- All Tied Up and No Place to Go: My muse is tied up in shibari-style bondage until someone finds and frees them.
- Not The Chair: My muse is tied to a chair with instructions (anon specifies instructions) and a switched-off vibrator inside of them for anyone to find them.
- Chaste Kisses: My muse is trapped in a chastity device, while another muse (again, both mun’s must consent) has the key.
- Handyman: Muse feels like hundreds of hands are caressing them all over.
- Think Kink: Muse has to wear an item (anon specifies) that unsubtly hints at one of their kinks. (I.E. Someone with a spanking kink wears red shorts / carries a whip, someone with a biting kink wears a turtleneck sweater, ETC.)
- Tickle Touch: My muse has huge sexual urges, but their entire body becomes unbearably ticklish so they can’t relieve themselves.
- Filthy Mind: My muse will have vivid dirty thoughts. Anon can specify about what / who.
- Masochist: My muse is turned on by pain (Being spanked, bitten, slapped, pinched, burnt, ETC.)
- Big Bad Handsome Man: Muse will thirst for / be turned on by / want to leap upon big, muscular characters.
- Touch Word: Muse will orgasm every time a certain word is said.
- Big Five: Muse is blindfolded, handcuffed, gagged, collared and clamped. They cant remove any of the items.
- Freudian Slip: Muse will accidentally let their dirty thouhgts slip out in conversation.
- Gender Shuffle: Muse is a different biological sex, and wants to test-drive their new equipment.
That’s for natures-freaks
Some days I wish my followers would interact with me, more. I’m a fairly popular blog, but hardly any of the ask prompts or starters I post get answered. I’ve seen other blogs with less get flooded by anons and questions, and while I’m happy for them, I can’t help but wonder if I’ve done something to silence my followers unintentionally.
Helena Bonham Carter: the spokesperson for eccentricity
She speaks the truth.